On Sunday , October 28, from 10am-12pm, the Friends of the Cresheim Trail will host Cider Fest 2018! Join us for some mulled cider and donuts at the gateway to the trail: the corner of Lincoln Drive and Allens Lane.
While there, you can:
· Take a hike,
· Learn how the natural surface segment of the Cresheim Trail got built,
· Find out where the Cresheim Trail is headed next,
· Learn about opportunities to get involved.
· Guess the weight of the pumpkin if you are right you get to take it home.
· Family friendly, mini-pumpkin giveaway!